2007+ inJustice Stories
Google search inJusticebusters
- "Rosie" Rowbotham: I did 20 years for pot. Now the "police" are going to sell it
- Johnson & Johnson, and Philips operating illegal cartel
- Kirstin Lobato: Freed in 2017 after 17 Years in Prison
- Capital Punishment: Pfizer takes a stand on lethal injections
- Roy Brown: Falsely accused. DNA frees man convicted of murder
- Karla Homolka: now living in Chateauguay, town southwest of Montreal?
- Wilbert Coffin: Guilt still in question 60 years after his execution
- Racial Profiling: Toronto councillor wants Beyoncé banned from Canada
- Forensic Science is not really Science and how it is killing innocent people
- Hair Forensics: FBI Fudged Hair Matches for Decades Review of thousands of cases under way
- Private Prison Industrial Complex System is out of Control Trump expected to create boom for Private Prisons
- Female Guards Prison Scandal: Imprisoned ringleader fathered five children with four separate female guards
- Prison Sex for Drugs: Male prison guard smuggling drugs in exchange for sexual favours
- Robert Latimer Court overturns travel restrictions
- Robert Pickton "Pig Farm Serial Killings" case torments former detective Lori Shenher
- Catherine Galliford: "Pig Farm Serial Killings" investigators indifferent. Break between noon and 2 to drink and party
- Frank Ostrowski: Manitoba Appeal Court to review 1987 murder conviction George Dangerfield connection
- George Dangerfield: Convicts Frank Ostrowski. The wrong man... again for the fourth time
- Arnold Abbott: 90-year-old chef busted for feeding homeless faces jail, fines
- Darryl Anthony Howard: to get new trial. Horrendous Prosecution and Police Misconduct
- Kenneth Ireland: wrongfully convicted. Free after 21 years Describes prison 'nightmare'
- Susan Mellen: 17 years in prison for murder. Judge says she's Innocent Sets her free on the spot
- 'Mr. Big': Entrapment stings get stricter rules Supreme Court
- Cst. Collin Reddekopp: Sex on the job Suspended 30 days. Reduced in rank
- Jim Brown: RCMP man under fire for posing in sexually explicit pictures Wearing only Mountie boots and huge knife
- Benoit Roberge: Top Cop, Sells sensitive information to Hells Angels Provoked 'Biker War'
- Maher Arar: 60,000 people ask Barack Obama to apologise
- Brian Banks: Does 5 years on trumped-up rape charge Accuser ordered to pay $2.6M
- Gerry Barton: Wrongly convicted of rape sues 43 years later Former prosecutor says Barton pleaded guilty
- Richard Brant: Father in disgraced pathologist [Charles Smith] case acquitted
- Michael Cardamone: Judge orders new trial for gym coach charged with sexual abuse Michael takes a plea
- Remy Couture: Quebec F/X wiz going on trial for 'corrupting morals' Believe it. What is this, the 1920s?
- Christopher Darden: Ex OJ Simpson prosecutor claims Johnnie Cochran tampered with the infamous gloves
- Carlos DeLuna: Wrong man executed in Texas, probe says Despite a range of signs he was not a guilty man
- Sean Dix: The continuing battle with Johnson & Johnson and CNN Poisoning by Sublingual dose of Fluoride
- Anthony Hanemaayer: convicted for Paul bernardo crime Police aware Bernardo had confessed. Convicted anyway
- Ivan Henry: Many mistakes made in rape case Appeal Court acquits after 27 years in jail $43M Lawsuit
- William Heirens: "Lipstick Killer" dies at 83
- Karla Homolka: Bernardo's father complains that Karla "got away" with murder Now lives in in Guadeloupe
- William Mullins-Johnson: Court found there was no evidence of any crime Gets $4.25M
- Romeo Phillion: Launching $14-million lawsuit against Police Services Board, two detectives and Ontario attorney
- Ashley Smith: No one intended teenage inmate to die, least of all Ashley Smith Report states death accidental, not suicide
- Kyle Unger: Files $14.5M lawsuit Acquitted in 2009 because DNA testing showed no trace of him on available evidence
- Rappers Jailed: Moroccan and Tunisian rappers sent to jail for anti-police songs
The opinions expressed in articles on the site [written as "we" or "I" or "injusticebusters"] are those of the late Sheila Steele.
The site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorised by the copyright owner. injusticebusters.org believes this constitutes a "fair use" of such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law, "fair dealing" as provided in sections 29, 29.1 and 29.2 of the Copyright Act of Canada, or "fair use" as provided under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 of the UK, or "fair dealing" as provided under the Copyright Act 1968 of Australia.
Injusticebusters logo copyright (c) injusticebusters.org